Thursday, April 7, 2011

Theatrical Thursday

Instead of a regular blog post, I'd like to share with you the reason I have been neglecting my blog lately. The show I've been working on since February opens tomorrow night. I have been at the theatre for hours every day, living on black coffee and fast food. I have callouses on my hands from set work. My eyes are red from sleep deprivation and stage dust. And I've never felt better. I love this show. I love this cast. And I love how supportive my family has been through this adventure.

Here is my very first attempt at using a video camera and iMovie. Ladies and gentleman, I give to you the cast of Milton Players production of The Secret Garden, directed by yours truly.

1 comment:

  1. What a talented cast you have, Victoria! They must be a joy to direct.

    I grew up doing musicals at the local amateur theatre group. And that carried into my adult years where I worked through most of my twenties to pursue an acting career. I still dabble now although kids - what a time suck they are! ;)

    ReplyDelete