Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Wordless Wednesday: Hawaiian Day

School ends two weeks from tomorrow and there seems to be a theme or a fun activity for every remaining day. Today is Hawaiian Day. I couldn't find Hawaiian shirts for both boys--plaid seems to be in fashion this year. So I found these swim trunk and tee shirt sets at Walmart for $10. They also came with matching flip flops, which we'll be saving for the beach.

Ready to hit the beach... or the classroom on Hawaiian Day.
I have a deal with my boys. If they let me take a couple of nice shots, they can be as silly as they want to in the next picture.

My kids being themselves.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait until they turn 19 and you pull out the second photo when they each bring their first girlfriend home from college!

    ReplyDelete