Saturday, December 29, 2012

This List Goes to Eleven: A Look Back at 2012

            2012 is winding down and I felt like I didn’t do as much writing as I would have liked. Then I tried to compile a list of my favorite blog posts of the year, I couldn’t whittle it down to only ten. So I guess I did more writing than I realized. Without further ado, here is my top ten eleven of 2013.

It takes a lot of effort to get this sparkly.
January 24, 2012 The Box
            In 2012 I got back on stage for the first time in years. It was exhilarating and terrifying. I didn’t have much luck trying to write down how I felt about it until I let my makeup box do the talking.

            The second of my children experienced the Sacrement of Reconciliation in our church. Participating in it was an eye-opening moment for me.

            My husband and I always tell my children they can tell or ask us anything. Sometimes they take me up on it.

            Helping my son deal with the disappointment of not making the team.

            In which my son learns about the life cycle of fish and shows me what real devotion is.

            One of my favorite installment of my storyline about Karen.

            I had the opportunity to see Kristen Chenoweth in concert and wrote about it. Kristen read it! And tweeted about it!


            A Father’s Day post about teaching my kids to do things for themselves.

            A bit of nostalgia.


            One of my favorite pieces of fiction this year. 

            A post about healing after the loss of a pet.


Mama’s Losin’ It

No comments:

Post a Comment